My cat loves this cat toy because he can bite it and he gets super excited about the ribbon-tentacles 😹 I fill my cat toy with a small catnip pouch.
This listing is for a PDF printable, not a finished product.
In this PDF download you’ll find
- a A4-printable for at-home printing
- a PDF-page with instructions
To make your own placemats you need:
- fabric (25x30cm), pre-washed, if possible bio*
- ribbons (10, 20-30cm long)
- dried catnip [optional] in a small fabric pouch
*my cat really bites and licks the squid, so a good fabric is necessary
This is a beginner-friendly project.
In our extensive blogpost (click here) you’ll find detailed instructions on how to sew on the cat toy.